Select Menu

Widgets

-

Method 1: Merging directly from your page admin settings

Let me make this clear that this didn’t work for me since none of those pages have similar names. They are not duplicate pages per se, it was more like merging pages no longer in use with an active one. Anyway, you can still give it a shot.
1. Go to your fan page, Click on Edit Page at the top, then, Update Info
2. Now select Resources from the links on the left. If any of your pages qualify to be merged, you should see the option to Merge duplicate pages on this page.


Well, I didn’t see it and eventually used the other method outlined below.

Method 2: Using the duplicate pages merging form

This is simple and straightforward and as a matter of fact, very easy. Just visit www.facebook.com/help/contact/?id=238908726149664.
You should see a form and here, you can merge up to five Facebook fan pages but I did only three.
- Select the page you want to keep first and then use the other options to choose pages you want to merge with that first one. Click Send and you should see this:
I did it just yesterday morning and this is what I got in my email later in the evening:
As you can see, this worked for me and I guess it should work for you too. You should note that those pages will be deleted and the change can’t be undone so you must think it through before going ahead with it.


Share this Article with Your Friends :
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
 
Top